Rutgers School of Law-Camden students and faculty can now enjoy unlimited access to Law360! In the past, Law360 resources had been accessible through Lexis.com or Lexis Advance; all of those resources are now available through the stand-alone site, along with all of the other fantastic Law360.com features.
Law360 offers legal news and analysis across 43 practice areas, covering:
- Every major litigation development in the U.S. federal district courts
- Every major lawsuit filed against the world’s 2,000 top companies
- Every major opinion handed down in the U.S. federal courts
- Every major initiative by state, federal and international legislatures
- and more!
The law school community can take advantage of the special features only offered on the stand-alone Law360 site, which include:
- In-depth features about trends in every practice area
- Interviews with policy makers, corporate counsel and top lawyers
- Expert Analysis by leading practitioners
- Surveys of major litigation trends
- and more!
Sign up for daily newsletters today to keep abreast of legal news, analysis, commentary, and more in any practice area and/or jurisdiction.
Also, check out the Law360 “Beta Tools” by click on the appropriate links at the bottom of each page. The Beta Tools allow users to track dockets, track attorneys, and track judges!