Whether you’re looking to improve your performance for your next trial advocacy try-out or competition, or you’re preparing for a career in litigation, a little extra practice and preparation can go a long way. After all, practice makes perfect!
The law library has DVDs on Reserve to assist students in preparation for trial success. These instructional videos provide insight, advice, and in some cases, sample forms on a separate disk or within the accompanying workbook. These videos offer examples for and instruction on important aspects of litigation, from preparing a lay witness for a deposition to closing statements.
Some of these titles include:
- Litigation essentials: opening statements
- Strategic witness preparation: proven strategies and techniques
- Mastering the art of cross-examination
- Litigation essentials: closing arguments
- Selecting and preparing the expert witness
Written by CDS.